This tin is the first of a series of tea caddy tins made by Huntley Boorne & Stevens in 1899 for Huntley & Palmers Biscuit Company. 30,000 were originally made. The name is Ivory. It has two hinged lids and a handle. The embossed design Medieval scenes with knights on horseback. The bottom is marked Huntley & Palmers. The tin measures 9" x 5" x 3.5". This tin has no dents and the lids work great. However, it is highly oxidized.