"Hard to find treasures, from my collection to yours, with Free Shipping!"
This is the Minerware Bud Vase "Laundry Damp’ner" Sprinkler Bottle. It was produced in different colors and originally sold for 59¢. This is the white version with red graphics and a red rose. What makes this one special is that it's unused with the original tag! A Design Patent was filed on 4/17/1963 and on 6/16/1964 Patent No. 198,469 was assigned.
● Plastic sprinkler with a 10 ounce capacity.
● The bouquet stopper, a red rose with all 5 green leaves, is removable for easy filling.
● Stands 8 1/2” tall with the original paper hang tag.
● On bottom: MINERWARE INC. as well as PAT. PEND. and MADE IN U.S.A.
● Condition, bottle: Display ready and without damage. Of mention is a 1" long, faint grey discoloration on the front which appears to be molded within the plastic. See images.
● Condition, hang tag: "Frank's Nursery" sticker, very slight soiling, a few small moisture stains, a waviness to the surface, and two very slight bends. See images.
This would be a rare addition to any vintage sprinkler bottle collection!
BONUS: You will also receive a pre-owned plastic Minerware Salt & Pepper Set and Paper Napkin Holder, both 5 1/2" tall, in their red rose pattern (see image).
✫ As described in my Trivetology blog post "Plastic sprinkler bottles, Part 1: Minerware."
Minerware Bud Vase "Laundry Damp’ner" Sprinkler Bottle, circa 1963 + Bonus!
$40 25% Off
You save $10