Pair of very early 1800's Italian hand carved and painted wooden candelabras which were around the turn of the century turned into electrified lamps and recently rewired again. Gilt metal acanthus leaf arms support each of the four candle holders,and now hold bulbs.
The fifth holder was used to attach the socket in the center. Round base sits atop the square base with double pedestal center. Gorgeous coloring in burnt red,green and gilt paint. A carved gilt wooden finial atop new cream shades. Extremely handsome pair.
Measure 30 H X 18 L X 18 W.