The patch is from the late 1930’s early 1940’s when NDSU was an Agricultural School – NDAC. This patch was manufactured by “Anthony the Pennant Man in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The size is 3 ¾” in diameter and it is in very good condition. Check out pictures for more information on this historical piece.
Vintage collectables with a past!
We ship within 24 hours of payment!