A fabulous old heavy Pewter Trophy Tankard standing 6 3/4" in height with a a striking ruby red glass bottom. Beautifully engraved with the Club Crest and details of the race and the winners. Burton Leander Rowing Club, originally titled The Leander Boat Club, was formed in 1847 and is proud to be known as one of the oldest established rowing clubs in the United Kingdom. The club was officially renamed 'Burton Leander Rowing Club' after joining the Amateur Rowing Association in 1899 (also known as the ARA - founded 1882).Based in Burton Upon Trent.
17 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
At Molloy's MEGA ANTIQUES CENTRE, Takapuna, Auckland, New Zealand
# # # LAST Dispatch Date For PRE-XMAS Delivery to USA / UK / EUROPE / ASIA is December 10th # # #