This is a 1908 Postcard "St Louis Club St Louis Missiouri". It is in nice condition other than very slight corner bumps it has no faults. We charge $3.00 Shipping/Handling for the first card you purchase and a dollar each for additional cards and insurance is included.
At 3663 Lindell is the former St. Louis Club building, now occupied as district offices of the F.W. Woolworth Company. This French Renaissance style structure was erected in 1899. The club dated from 1886, when it was organized in a building at Locust Street and Ewing Avenue. It was probably the most exclusive club of its time and the Lindell building was expensively equipped. Most of the interior was gutted by fire in 1925, and it was later rebuilt as an office building. The original architects were Friedlander and Dillon of New York and Lawrence Ewald of St. Louis.
Antique Sterling Silver, Jewelry, Napkin Rings, Victorian Objects
Sale * * * * * * * * Attention Sale * * * * * * Reducing Prices******Free Shipping for $50.00 or more for USA