This interesting set from the years 1900-1920 is composed of:
1) A rare series of porcelain pans ,certainly from Limoges.They are made exactly like the real pans with a removable metal hoop forming the handle .The little ring,marked SGDG,slides and allow to remove it for an easier storage.
There is a mark ‘’Deposé’’ below.They are in overall good condition just note a fele on one side of the tallest pan.Please,see photo.
This one has a diameter of 2,95’’ (7,5cm) and a length of 6,1’’ (15,5cm) with the handle.
1,8’’ (4,5cm) x 4’’ (10,2cm) for the smallest.
2) A small German iron salt box ,marked ‘’Salz’’ ,in good condition,2,5’’ high (6,4cm),just some rust traces here and there.
3) A little wire egg basket 3,5’’ tall (9cm), in good condition.
4) An small iron shovel 2’’55 long (6,5cm).Some rust traces.
5) A kind of strainer,made of perforated iron with a brass handle and a little ring to hung it.
It’s approximately 2,95’’ at the widest (7,5cm).Some rust traces here and there.
All these small items will be perfect for the kitchen of your doll.
8 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
My french items selection : for your pleasure.