This is an interesting set composed of different white and off-white cotton clothes for your dolls.
There are five dresses,three petticoats and a full-slip.
Most of them show wears ,little holes or some stains.They have not been washed and a good seamstress will surely be able to remedy these small accidents.
1) A pretty long antique dress made of thin batiste and lace.
The fabric is very fragile and there are several little holes here and there,some in the lace, and old repairs in places.
Given its size, 23’’ long and 8,5’’ shoulder to shoulder,this pretty dress will suit for a large doll.
2) A charming plumetis pattern dress with a beautiful work of lace.
Except some very light wear on the fabric ,few visible,and some rust spots at the back ,this dress is in good condition; about 16’’ long.
3) A lovely little dress ,with balloon sleeves,made of very thin batiste,with a hand embroidered pattern of flowers and pleats, little pleats at the back,and fully hand scalloped.
It is in good condition. 19’’ long and 7,5’’ shoulder to shoulder.
4) A little cotton night gone,with lace around the collar and the sleeves,
At the back,there is a wear at the top of each sleeve,and a tear on the shoulder.
It is 15,8’’ long and 6,7’’ shoulder to shoulder.
5) A little sleeveless dress made of thick cotton with a superposed flounce, embellished with lace.It closes at the back thanks to three little mother of pearl buttons but one is missing.
Unfortunately the fabric has tears in several places,and there are some tiny stains on the front.
It is 14’’ long and 5,5’’ shoulder to shoulder.
6) A long elegant petticoat for fashion doll, made of batiste cotton,bordered with lace at the bottom.
It closes with a thin sliding cord,so the waist size is adjustable.
It is in good condition.It is 19’’ long and the waist circumference is more or less 12’’.
7) A charming petticoat made of batiste cotton,with a flounce bordered with lace,and an adjustable waist thanks to the thin sliding cord which serves to close it.
It is in overall good condition,maybe a little stitch to be done near the lacing point and some little stains.
It is 9’’ long and the waist circumference is more or less 11,4’’.
8) A small cotton petticoat with a lace trim at the bottom,it closes with a sewn cord. There are some little stains in places,otherwise it is in good condition.
It is 9’’ long and the waist circumference is 9,5’’.
9) A large thick cotton full slip with a pretty work of little pleats on the front and embellished with lace.
It closes with two small buttons on the shoulders.
There are some stains. It is 16,3’’ long and 9’’ shoulder to shoulder.
Please,feel free to ask if you need other measurements.
Thank you for visiting my shop! New items arriving every week,have a look !
Set of 9 Antique French Clothes for Dolls,Different Sizes,Some Wear and Stains.