This is a beautiful middle part of the 19th century Arch, originally coming from a small Church in the Alpes of Hautes France (South of France), mostly used to display the Statue of a Saint, made from two intricately sculpted pieces of carrara marbles highlighted by a colorful triangular decorative element made from A Vimine Breccia marble. The interesting part comes from the fact that this Vimine marble is originally from the same area and the quarry is today closed making it hard to find. Minor chips can be seen on the edges due to the age. Circa date 1850-1860. Dimensions 20”high/ 28”wide/ 3”deep.
10 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Fine French And European Antiques from 18th, 19th and 20th Century.
Summer Sale!!! Discounts starting at 30% up to 50% Off.