This eye-catching forest green glass was produced by the Owens-Illinois Glass Company. In 1929, the Owens Glass Company merged with the Illinois Glass Company, and they eventually controlled a vast part of the glass bottle manufacturing market. According to the markings on the bottom of the bottle, it was produced in 1932 at the Huntington, West Virginia plant. The bottle is in excellent condition with no chips, cracks, or flea bites, and showing only light indications of use. The original black metal lid is in very good condition and still has its waxed paper liner. The bottle measures 6 7/8” tall, 5 3/4” wide, and 2 3/4” in thickness.