Endearing vintage sterling charm bracelet from the late 1940s-early 50s, marked Sterling and Danecraft. There are 11 sterling charms:
1. Beau Sterling baby grand piano, lid lifts.
2. Danecraft Sterling turquoise, globe spins.
3. Beau Sterling Locomotive, wheels spin.
4. Cuckoo clock, bird and chimes move.
5. Beau Sterling Whistle, works.
6. Beau Sterling Gristmill, wheel moves.
7. Beau Sterling German Tankard, lid opens.
8. Beau Sterling Princess Phone, dial moves.
9. Wells Sterling Happy Birthday Card, slides open to reveal enamel cake with candle.
10. Beau Sterling Hand Gun, cylinder turns.
11. Beau Sterling Crank Telephone, crank turns.
The charms are different sizes but all to scale. The bracelet is a strong double linked sterling 1/4" charm bracelet with an older C clasp. It weighs 66 grams and is 7-1/2" long. Very good vintage condition.
17 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
During the Sale: shipping starts Monday. Payments due upon ordering or returned to inventory.
Over 250 items in the Ruby Red 20th Anniversary sale starting Friday, August 17th.