This item is a collector plate back marked, "Richardson Hall, St. Lawrence University, Erected in 1856" with a wedgwood factory mark and an impressed, "Wedgwood 9864". The plate is 3/4" deep at the rim with a diameter of 10 3/8". The rim has acorns, branches, and leaves on the sides with needles on branches at the top and bottom with the university seal at 12 o'clock. The well depicts Richardson Hall flanked by trees with a lane headed toward it done in purplish hues. The plate has no wear or damage of any type. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to make an offer.
11 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List