Three identical images are painted on this covered, stoneware canister set. The canisters' lids feature pine cone handles. The maker, Marzi & Remy, began making stoneware in 1880. The shield with the M over the R originated in 1964. Each canister holds 3/4 liter.
Dimensions of Each Piece: Diameter 5" x Height 6.5"
18 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
One-of-a-kind antiques hand-picked in northern Europe