Here is a really neat vinyl eyeglass holder from the 1960s in dark espresso brown with white print of sports themed images. They include:
* a baseball player swinging a bat
* a tennis player waiting to return a shot
* a hockey player with his stick and puck
* a football player ready to toss the ball and
* a basketball player dribbling the ball
In amazing condition, with a faux suede interior. Has a little snap that works perfectly, its stamped Made in the USA and KGH Inc or K & H Inc ~ we've attached a photo for you to decide.
This measures 5 1/2" by 2 1/2"; it can hold a pair of glasses up to not quite 5" wide ~large enough to protect a pair of eyeglasses for a child.
Pretty neat vanity collectible, or even cooler way to carry an extra pair of glasses in your bag or luggage.
We are a member of The VFG, The Vintage Fashion Guild.
37 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Live green. Shop vintage.
Vintage. It's a way of life. xo