A super rare Mid-Victorian period Turquoise and Rose cut Diamond ring, set in solid 18kt with Sterling Silver on top! This unique find is a must have for any estate jewelry collector!
- Handmade 18 Karat Gold setting in Yellow, with the Diamonds set in Sterling Silver on top
- Stamped: "18k" on the outside base of the shank
- Prong set with 28 Rose cut Diamonds, 20 in the halo and 8 between the 2 shoulders
- Bezel set with a natural cabachon cut Turquoise, measuring: approx. 20 mm x 10 mm x 6.5 mm
- The shoulders measure: 14 mm and taper down into the shank that measures: 3 mm with a hand-carved design
- US Ring Size 6.75-7, ask about sizing
- Designer: Unknown, Mid-Victorian Period, circa 1840
- Official Weight of this ring is 11.5 grams
- The Ring is in Pristine Estate Condition for the age, with No Signs of Damage and/or Repairs
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
18kt/S.S. Turquoise and Rose cut Diamond Ring