Are you in need of a little luck? Here's a fabulous 14kt Four Leaf Clover Diamond Ring from the 1930's to bring you lots!
- Handmade 14 Karat Gold Setting in White
- Stamped: "14k" on the inside of the shank
- Pave set with 12 Round Single cut Diamonds around the center, measuring: .20cts T.W. with an average SI1/H-I grading
- Bezel set with a single Round Old Mine cut in the center, measuring: .12ct with an SI1/H grading
- The ring was created with a layered four leaf clover design, with milgrain edging on either side of the single cut Diamonds
- US Ring Size 6.25, sizing is available
- Designer: Unknown, Art Deco period, circa 1930's
- Official Weight of the ring is 5 grams
- This ring is in Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repairs.
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
14kt Diamond Four Leaf Clover Ring