This unique 18kt Diamond Cluster Ring is the perfect addition to your jewelry collection! It has a lower profile setting with a crisp rhodium plating on the Diamond portion that keeps them sparkling like no other!
- 18 Karat Gold Setting in Yellow with the top in White with Rhodium plating
- Stamped: "18k" on the inside of the shank
- Prong set with 23 Round Brilliant cut Diamonds, measuring: .38cts T.W. with an average SI1/G-H grading
- The top portion measures: 12.8 x 12.6 x 6.3 mm, with the shank tapering from 1.7mm at the shoulders to 2mm at the base
- US Ring Size 4.5, sizing is available
- Designer: Unknown, circa 1980-90's
- Official Weight of this ring is 4.2 grams
- This Ring setting is in Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repairs.
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **