Super cool Purple Glass Cameo ring from the late 1800's! The image on the cameo resembles historical figure Susan B. Anthony, and would be a great addition to any antique jewelry collection!
- Handmade 10 Karat Gold Setting in Rose
- Stamped: None, acid tested for metal quality
- Bezel set with an oval cut piece of purple glass with a cameo carving of a female face, measures: 14.3 x 19.6 mm
- The setting around the glass measures: 16.3 x 21.1mm and 4.3mm thick, with an open under-galley
- The ring was designed with a split shoulder shank that tapers in size from 11.3mm down to 2mm at the base of the shank
- US Ring Size 4.5, sizing is available
- Designer: Unknown, Late-Victorian Period, circa 1880's
- Official Weight of this ring is 5.8 grams
- Excellent Estate Condition with minor wear around the bezel, and a few surface scratches on the glass from the age of the piece (it was obviously well-loved and worn often)
***Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase***
( will send more photo's or a video of the piece if you ask )
- We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; almost always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions! Thank you for visiting our shop!
10kt Purple Glass Cameo Ring