A 1950's Platinum Engagement-style ring, set with a magnificent Old European cut Diamond in the center and a halo of modern cut rounds! This is a true "show-stopper" ring that will have everyone you know in complete awe!
- Platinum Setting
- Stamped: None, acid tested for metal quality
- Bezel set with an Old European cut Diamond in the center, measuring: 3.01ct with an SI2 Clarity and I-J Color
- Bead set with 34 Round Brilliant cut Diamonds in the halo and shoulders, measuring: .35cts T.W.
- The setting is decorated with milgrain edging around all the borders with the top portion measuring: 12.5 x 12.7 mm
- The setting was designed with a unique cut shank that measures: 1.8 x 1.8 mm
- US Ring Size 6.5, sizing is available
- Designer: Unknown, the Diamond is from the early 1900's and was remounted into the setting in the 1950's
- Official Weight of this ring is 5 grams
- This Ring is in Pristine Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage. It has been resized at some point over time.
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
Platinum Old European cut Diamond Ring