An exquisite 14kt Rhodalite Garnet ring, set with Seed Pearls on each side in a high-profile elaborate handmade setting!
- Handmade 14 Karat Gold Setting in Rose
- Stamped: None, acid tested for metal quality
- Prong set with a fancy rectangular cut Rhodalite Garnet, measuring: 12.3 x 6.5 mm
- The ring is bezel set with 4 - 3mm seed pearls, one on each side of the center Garnet
- The entire top portion measures: 19.8 x 14.3 mm with it sitting 7.5mm tall
- The base of the shank measures: 3.2 mm
- US Ring Size 5.25, sizing is available
- Designer: Unknown, Late-Victorian Period, circa 1880's
- Official Weight of this ring is 5 grams
- Pristine Estate Condition with No Signs or Damage and/or Repairs for being over 100 years old
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
Victorian 14kt Rhodalite Garnet and Sead Pearl Ring