Inspired by Rome’s magnificent Colosseum, the iconic B.zero1 broke the rules of jewelry design to capture the amphitheater’s fluid geometry.
- 18 Karat Gold Setting in Yellow
- Stamped: "bvlgari", "750", "AT42E7", "made in Italy", "AU", "65", & "*2337AL"
- The ring contains four fluid rows of solid gold, with the subtle ability expand and contract
- The ring width goes from 8.3mm when contracted to 9.2mm when expanded, and measures 2.4mm thick
- US Ring Size 11, sizing is not available
- Designer: "BVLGARI", retails for $2100, and comes with original inner and outer box
- Official Weight of this ring is 12 grams
- Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repairs!
***Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase***
( will send more photo's or a video of the piece if you ask )
- We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; almost always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions! Thank you for visiting our shop!
BVLGARI B.zero1 18kt Four Row Band