Lovely little Victorian period Seed Pearl Cluster Ring, set in 14kt rose gold and hand-carved with a unique pattern on the shoulders.
- Handmade 14 Karat Gold Setting in Rose
- Stamped: none, acid tested for metal quality
- Bezel/epoxy set with 7 Round Seed Pearls, measuring: 2mm each
- The top portion measures 8.3 x 7.8mm, with the shanks tapering from 2.9mm at the shoulders down to 1.8mm at the base
- US Ring Size 4, ask about sizing
- Designer: Unknown, Victorian Period, circa 1875
- Official Weight of this ring is 1.5 grams
- It is in Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage/Repairs
***Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase***
( will send more photo's or a video of the piece if you ask )
- We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; almost always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions! Thank you for visiting our shop!
Victorian 14kt Seed Pearl Cluster Ring