Spectacular one of a kind rose gold Victorian ring, set with a brilliant synthetic pink Sapphire in the center and a glorious seed pearl halo!
- Handmade 14 Karat Gold Setting in Rose
- Stamped: "JH to KK" & "May 18th 1881" on the inside of the shank, acid tested for metal quality
- Prong set with an Oval cut Synthetic Pink Sapphire in the center, measuring: 6 x 9.5mm
- Bead set with 14 Seed Pearls in the halo, measuring: 2mm each
- The top portion measures 16 x 12.4mm with a unique under-gallery arch design
- The shoulders are hand-carved with a beautiful design and milgrain edging, and tapers from 7.7 down to 3.4mm at the base
- US Ring Size 8.75, sizing is available
- Designer: Unknown, Victorian Period, circa 1880's
- Official Weight of this ring is 4 grams
- This Ring setting is in Excellent Estate Condition with just a few minor surface scratches to the sapphire. The inside engravings can also be buffed out if desired.
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
Victorian 14kt Pink Sapphire and Seed Pearl Ring