Handmade and beautifully designed 14kt Rhodolite Garnet Ring, set with a sparkling halo of Old Mine cut Diamonds!
- Handmade 14 Karat Gold Setting in Yellow
- Stamped: "TN" for the makers hallmark, acid tested for metal quality
- Bead set with a single Round cut Rhodolite Garnet in the center, measuring 6.2mm
- Shared prong set with 11 Round Old Mine cut Diamonds in the halo, measuring: .70cts T.W. with an average SI/G-H grading
- The top portion measures: 11mm, and the hand-carved shoulders taper from 9.6mm down to 2.8mm at the base of the shank
- US Ring Size 8.75, sizing is available
-Designer: "TN", Victorian Period, circa 1880's
- Official Weight of the ring is 5.7 grams
- This Ring setting is in Excellent Estate Condition with with a only a few minor scratches on the surface of the Garnet
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
Victorian 14kt Rhodolite Garnet and Old Mine cut Diamond Ring