A darling early 1900's Solitaire Setting with an Old Mine cut Diamond and beautiful hand carved floral details!
- Handmade 18 Karat Gold Setting in White
- Stamped: "18k" on the inside the shank
- Prong set with a single Old Mine cut Diamond Ring, measuring: .30cts with a VS1 Clarity and G Color
- The setting is decorated with a floral pattern around both the high-profile crown and down the shoulders and shank
- The crown measures 6.7 mm off the finger and the shoulders taper from 2.5 mm down to 1.3 mm at the base of the shank
- US Ring Size 6.5, sizing is available
- Designer: Unknown, Edwardian Period, circa 1920's
- Official Weight of the ring is 2 grams
- This Ring setting is in Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repairs.
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
18kt Old Mine cut Diamond Engagement Ring