An amazing early 1900's Men's Old Mine cut Diamond Ring!
- Handmade 18 Karat Gold Setting in White
- Stamped: "18k" on the inside of the shank
- Bead set with a single Old Mine cut Diamond, measuring: .12cts
- Hand carved with open slits along the shoulders, as well as a florentine pattern on the sections in-between the slits
- The top portion measures: 8.3 mm and tapers down to 3.3 mm at the base of the shank, it sits 5 mm off the finger
- US Ring Size 11.75, sizing is available
- Designer: Unknown, Edwardian Period, circa 1915
- Official Weight of this ring is 8 grams
- This Ring setting is in Excellent Estate Condition, and has been previously sized.
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
Men's 18kt Old Mine cut Diamond Ring