The more Diamonds and Gold the better right?! Well this gorgeous 14kt Diamond cluster ring hits both those marks and then some! It's low-profile setting and wider style setting make this a perfect ring to wear every day!
- High-polish 14 Karat Gold Setting in Yellow
- Stamped: "14k" on the inside of the shank
- Prong set with 15 Round Brilliant cut Diamonds, measuring: 1.32cts T.W. with an average SI Clarity and H-I Color
- The Diamond portion measures: 14.5 x 9.5 mm
- The setting itself measures: 10.5 mm and tapers down to 5.5 mm at the base of the shank
- US Ring Size 7, ask about sizing
- Designer: Unknown, circa 1960's style
- Official Weight of this ring is 7.1 grams
- In Excellent Estate Condition with just a bit of minor wear around the setting from being very loved and worn often
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
14kt Diamond Cluster Ring