Shining bright like the sun this Mid-Century 14kt Citrine Ring is out of this world!
- Handmade 14 Karat Gold Setting in White
- Stamped: "MR" & "14k"
- Bezel set with an Emerald cut Citrine with cut corners, measuring: 16 x 12 mm
- The entire top portion measures: 18.6 x 14.2 mm
- The setting is beautifully decorated with hand-carved filigree work around the top and down the shoulders
- US Ring Size 5, sizing is available
- Designer: "Mohel-Roseart, Inc. New York, NY, circa 1950's
- Official Weight of this ring is 6.4 grams
- It is in Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repairs
***Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase***
( will send more photo's or a video of the piece if you ask )
- We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; almost always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions! Thank you for visiting our shop!
Mid-Century 14kt Citrine Ring