Enjoy wearing this stunning 14kt Garnet Bangle with every outfit this season! Made in the 1940's, the unique design paired with the rich colored Garnets make this a truly remarkable piece!
- 14 Karat Gold Bangle in Rose
- Stamped: "14k" on the clasp
- Bezel set with 9 Oval cut Garnets, measuring: approx 7.4 x 5.5 mm each
- The top portion of the bangle measures: approx. 10.9 mm thick, and tapers down the shoulders to 3mm for the bottom portion
- This bangle fits a 7" wrist or smaller
- Designer: Unknown, Retro period, circa 1940's
- Official Weight of this bangle is 18.4 grams
- This bracelet is in Excellent Estate Condition
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
14kt Rose Gold Garnet Bangle