- 14 Karat Gold Setting in Yellow with the Diamonds set in White
- Stamped: "14k" on the inside of the shank
- Pave set with 3 Round Old Mine cut Diamonds, measuring: 1ct T.W. with an SI1 Clarity and M-N Color
- The entire top portion of the ring measures: 20.5 x 9.3 mm, and has a high-polish finish
- The shank tapers from 6.6mm at the shoulders down to 4.9mm at the base, with a satin finish
- US Ring Size 10, sizing is available
- Designer: Unknown, Mid-Century, circa 1950's-60's
- Official Weight of this Ring is 9 grams
- This Ring is in Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
14kt Two-tone Old Mine cut Diamond Ring