An illuminating Mid-Century Opal and Ruby Ring that will accessorize perfectly with any outfit!
- 14 Karat Gold Setting in both Yellow and White
- Stamped: "Made in USA", "14k" and " Gremiah" on the posterior side of the opal
- Bezel set with an Oval cut Opal, measuring: 10.5 x 15.5mm
- Bezel set with a Round cut Ruby, measuring: 3.5 mm
- The entire top portion of the setting measures: 19.1 x 16.6mm with a split shank tapering from 8mm down to 1.8mm at the base
- US Ring Size 7, sizing is available
- Designer: "Gremiah", circa Mid-Century
- Official Weight of this Ring is 4.7 grams
- In Pristine Estate Condition with No Damage and/or Repairs
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
14kt Two-tone Opal and Ruby Ring