An immaculately handmade piece, this 18kt Sapphire and Old Mine cut Diamond Brooch is one of it's kind! The quality of the Sapphires in the halo is beyond amazing and the sugarloaf in the center is as dreamy as they come!
- Custom made 18 Karat Gold Setting in Yellow with the pin in 14kt and the catch in Sterling Silver
- Stamped: None, acid tested for metal quality
- Bead set with a large Cabachon Sugarloaf cut Sapphire, measuring: approx. 15 carats
- Bead set with 13 Round cut extra fine Sapphires, measuring: 5.7cts T.W.
- Bead set with 13 Round Old Mine cut Diamonds, measuring: .30cts T.W.
- There is a pin/catch, as well as a retractable bail, on the posterior side of the brooch
- The entire piece measures: approx. 24mm
- Designer: Unknown, Victorian Period, circa 1870's
- Official Weight of the brooch is 11.5 grams
- This Brooch is in Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repairs.
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
18kt Sapphire and Diamond Brooch/Pendant