A masculine Victorian period Tigers Eye Ring set in 10kt with all of it's natural 100+ year patina!
- Handmade 10 Karat Gold Setting in Yellow with its natural patina
- Stamped: "10k" and "JU" on the inside of the shank
- Bezel set with a carved Oval cut Tigers Eye with a double face motif, measuring: 14.5 x 19.5 mm
- The shoulders are carved with a unique brick style design and taper from 17.8 mm down to 4.7 mm at the base of the shank
- US Ring Size 10, sizing is available
- Designer: Unknown (unable to identify hallmark) Victorian Period style, circa late 1800's
- Official Weight of the Ring is 10.5 grams
- Great Estate Condition for the age of the piece with the Tigers Eye having some slight wear around the top and side edges
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
Victorian 10kt Tigers Eye Ring