Beautiful Aquamarine and Diamond Bar Brooch from the early 1900's. It's simplistic yet elegant design allows it to be worn in many ways!
- Custom made 15 Karat Gold Setting in Yellow with the top dipped in Platinum
- Stamped: "15K" on the bottom of brooch, the platinum was acid tested
- Bezel set with a single Emerald cut Aquamarine, measuring: approx. 6.5 x 8 mm
- Bezel set with 4 Old Mine cut Diamonds, measuring: .14ct T.W.
- The Brooch measures 2.25" in length, with the front having a split design on either sides of the diamonds
- Designer: Unknown, Edwardian Period, circa 1910
- Official Weight of this Brooch is 3.6 grams
- Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repair
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
15kt / Platinum Aquamarine and Diamond Bar Brooch