Elegant early 1900's Diamond cluster ring with gorgeous hand-carved filigree work!
- Handmade 18 Karat Gold Setting in White
- Stamped: None, acid tested for metal quality
- Bead set with 7 Old European cut Diamond in a cluster style, measuring: approx. .90ct t.w. with an average SI Clarity and I Color
- The top portion measures 10.3 x 13.4 x 6 mm, with the shoulders tapering from 4 mm down to .9 mm at the base of the shank
- US Size 7.25, sizing is available
- Designer: Unknown, Edwardian Period, circa 1910
- Official Weight of this ring is 2.1 grams
- Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repair other than a small chip on the inside of one of the Diamonds
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
18kt Diamond Cluster Ring