An exquisite early 1900's white gold ring, set with 2 brilliant Blue Topaz stones and adorned with lots of beautiful floral filigree!
- Custom made 14 Karat Gold Setting in White
- Stamped: "14K" on the inside of the shank
- Prong set with two Trillion cut Blue Topaz stones, measuring: approx. 9 x 7 mm each
- Bead set with a Single cut Diamond in the center of the two larger stones, measuring: .03ct
- US Size 2.75 (ask about sizing)
- Designer: Unknown, Edwardian Period, circa 1910
- Official Weight of this ring is 2.9 grams
- Pristine Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repair
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
14kt Blue Topaz and Diamond Ring