Amazing Old Mine cut Diamond and Pearl Lavalier Pendant from the early 1900's!
- Handmade 14 Karat Gold Setting with a Sterling Silver top
- Stamped: None, acid tested for metal qualities
- Bead and bezel set with 14 Old Mine cut Diamonds, measuring: .30cts T.W. with an average SI/I grading
- Set with 4 Freshwater Pearls, one in the center and three at the base
- From the top of the bail to the longest part of the base measures: 1 & 3/4"
- The pendant is paired with a modern 14kt white gold 18" chain that is not included with the price but can be added
- Designer: Unknown, circa early 1900's
- Official Weight of the Pendant is 2.6 grams
- Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repair
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
14kt / Sterling Silver Old Mine cut Diamond Pendant