Get lost at sea with this radiant blue Aquamarine set into a stunning hand carved 14kt setting!
- Handmade 14 Karat Gold setting in White
- Stamped: None, acid tested for metal quality
- Bezel set with a single Round cut Aquamarine, measuring: 8 mm
- The top of the ring is hand carved with a continuous open vine design/milgrain edging, it measures: 15.5 mm across and 5.5 mm thick
- The leaf design continues down onto the shoulders, which taper from 3.4 mm to 1.5 mm at the base of the shank
- US Ring Size 5.25, sizing is available
- Designer: Unknown, Edwardian period, circa 1915
- Official Weight of this ring is 4.2 grams
- It is in Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repairs other than a resizing at some point over time
***Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase***
( will send more photo's or a video of the piece if you ask )
- We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; almost always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions! Thank you for visiting our shop!
14kt Aquamarine Ring