Straight out of a museum in Cairo, Egypt this one of a kind scarab bracelet is a remarkable piece of art history.
- Hand crafted 18 Karat Gold Setting in Yellow
- Stamped: with 2 Egyptian hallmarks on the clasp, one for the gold value and one for the year it was made
- Each link of the bracelet is inlayed with hand cut stones, including: Lapis, Jade, Coral, Turquoise, Malachite, and Mother of Pearl
- Each link measures: 26 x 11.5 x 7.2-7.5 mm, with each beetle measuring: 17.2 x 9 mm
- The bracelet measures: 8.5" with a 2" safety chain that is not original to the piece and can be removed if preferred
- Designer: Unknown, but the hallmark dates to circa 1947 in Cairo, Egypt
- Official Weight of this bracelet is 37 grams
- In Excellent Estate Condition with No Damage and/or Repairs
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
Egyptian 18kt Scarab Beetle Bracelet