This handmade 3-stone beauty is the perfect new addition to your jewelry collection! The floral details with the rope-style filigree design give it that true vintage feel!
- 14 Karat Gold Setting in Yellow
- Stamped: "14K" on the inside of the shank
- Prong set with 3 Oval cut Garnets, the center measures: 7.3 x 5.3 mm, and the sides are 5.5 x 3.5 mm / 6 x 4 mm
- The setting is decorated with a rope style filigree design and 4 tiny flowers between the Garnets
- The shank tapers from 7.3 mm at the shoulders to 2.2 mm at the base
- US Ring Size 6, sizing is available
- Designer: Unknown, circa 1960's
- Official Weight of the ring is 6.8 grams
- This ring is in Excellent Estate Condition with no signs of Damage and/or Repairs other than the ring has been sized in the past.
***Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase***
( will send more photo's or a video of the piece if you ask )
- We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; almost always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions! Thank you for visiting our shop!
14kt Garnet 3-stone Ring