Created in the Mid-Century, this intricate figure eight style linked bracelet was a true statement piece that is still very much in fashion!
- 18 Karat Yellow Gold figure eight links and clasp
- Stamped: "Cartier", "750" and "Paris" on the posterior side of the clasp
- The length of the bracelet measures: 8 & 3/8", with a width of: 1 & 1/8"
- The clasp has two safety locks for added security
- Designer: The stamp says Cartier but we don't believe it's a genuine Cartier piece so we are not calling it one, the designer is unknown and it reflects the 1960's time period
- Official Weight of this bracelet is: 98.9 grams
- In Great Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repairs
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
18kt Double Figure Eight Bracelet