Keeping it simple and sweet with this delicate handmade gold Bangle!
- Handmade 14 Karat Gold Bangle
- Stamped: None, acid tested for metal quality
- The bangle has a hammered edge design with alternating tapered sections, and finished with a high polish
- The widest part of the bangle tapers from 6 mm down to 1 mm, and then 4 mm when measured from the side
- The bangle size measures: approx. 6.5", and opens and closes with a tension clasp
- Designer: Unknown, circa 1970-1980
- Official Weight of the bangle is 9.1 grams
- In Excellent Estate Condition with minimal wear/damage. There are a couple spots on the inside near the clasp that indicate possible work done in the past.
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
14kt Hammered Bangle