With it's brilliant freeform design and large Boroque Pearl, this 14kt Mid-Century Ring is a great staple piece for your collection! It's also lightweight and comfortable to wear all day long!
- 14 Karat Gold Setting in Yellow
- Hallmarked: "14K" and "SR" on the inside of the shank
- Prong set with a single Boroque Pearl, measuring: Approx. 20 mm x 18 mm
- The ring has a high-polish freeform design with the shank tapering from 3.4 mm at the shoulders to 2 mm at the base
- US Ring Size 5, sizing is available
- Designer: Reiman & Sons Inc., S., circa 1950
- Official Weight of this ring is 5.2 grams
- In Pristine Estate Condition with No Damage and/or Repairs
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
14kt Boroque Pearl Freeform Ring