This classic Two-tone Solitaire Setting from the 1940's has such a romantic feel to it! With its fishtail prongs and sleek high polished band, it carries so much charm in such little details!
- 14 Karat Gold and Palladium Setting
- Stamped: "14K" & "Pall." on the inside of the shank
- Prong set with a single Round Brilliant cut Diamond, measuring: Approx. 1.01 carat with an SI1-2 Clarity and K Color grading
- US Ring Size 5.5, sizing is available
- Designer: Unknown, Retro Period, circa 1940
- Official Weight of this ring is 2.57 grams
- In Pristine Estate Condition with No Damage and/or Repairs
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
Two-tone Solitaire Diamond Ring