Did you know that the name Aquamarine comes from the Latin aqua marinus? Meaning "water of the sea," and refers to its sparkling ocean-like color. Well this beauty definitely fits that description, and we have no doubt that it will be scooped up quick!
- Handmade 10 Karat Gold Setting in Yellow
- Stamped: "10k" on the inside of the shank
- Channel set with 3 French Square cut Aquamarine Stones, measuring: 2 mm x 2 mm each
- The setting was hand-carved with a milgrain border on top, and open lace work on either side, as well as on the shoulders.
- The top measures 4.5 mm x 12.6 mm with the shoulders tapering from 6.5 mm down to 1.5 mm at the base of the shank
- US Ring Size 7, sizing is available
- Designer: Unknown, Victorian Period, circa 1880
- It is in excellent Estate Condition for the age of the piece with No Signs of Damage and/or Repairs
***Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase***
( will send more photo's or a video of the piece if you ask )
- We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; almost always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions! Thank you for visiting our shop!
10kt Aquamarine Ring