A little bling just for him! This 10kt Two-tone Diamond Band is a vintage dream with both it's milgrain edges and scalloped shoulders!
- 10 Karat Gold Setting in Yellow with the Diamonds set in White
- Bead set with 3 Round Brilliant cut Diamonds, measuring: .45ct in the center and .40ct T.W. for the sides with an VS2 Clarity and I Color for all three!
- The top portion measures: 14.5 mm x 8 mm, with the shoulders measuring 6.7 mm and tapering down to 3 mm at the base of the shank
- The shoulders and sides of the ring are decorated with a scalloped design with a milgrain edging around the Diamonds
- US Ring Size 11, sizing is available
- Designer: Unknown, Mid-Century design, circa 1950
- In Excellent Estate Condition with No Damage and/or Repairs other than being resized at some point in the past
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
Mid-Century 10kt Two-tone Diamond Ring