Have you ever seen a more perfect straightline Diamond bracelet?! The combo of both Old Mine cut and Old European cut Diamonds really takes this bracelet to the next level! Add it to your jewelry collection today!
- Set in 950 Platinum
- Hallmarks: None, acid tested for metal quality
- Pave set with a combination of Old Mine cut and Old European cut Diamonds, totaling 33, and measuring: approx. 9 carats T.W. with an average SI1-2 Clarity and I Color
- Each Diamond link is decorated with milgrain edging around the top border and a carved scroll design on either side
- The bracelet measures: 7 and 1/8" in length with the links tapering in size from 6.4 mm in the center down to 4.8 mm at the clasp
- Designer: Unknown, Art Deco period, circa 1930
- In Excellent Estate Condition with No Damage and/or Repairs
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
Platinum Straightline Diamond Bracelet