Admire this truly one-of-a-kind Owl ring that was once the head of a beautiful Mid-Victorian Stickpin! One hundred years later the owner transformed it into a ring to be worn for many years until it made its way to us!
- Handmade Sterling Silver Stickpin head with a 14 Karat Gold Ring setting in Yellow
- Stamped: "14k" on the inside shank, the Stickpin head was tested for metal quality
- The Owl face is bezel set in gold with two Cabachon cut Amethyst as the eyes, its set with a piece of black onyx as the nose, and pave set with many Rose cut Diamonds all throughout the feather design
- From top to bottom and side to side the face measures: 14.5 mm x 15.3 mm
- The shank measures 2 mm all the way around, and the setting itself sits up more high profile
- Designer: Unknown, the Stickpin has a Mid-Victorian design with the ring setting from the Mid-Century, which is most likely when the pin was converted to a ring
- US Ring Size 6.5, sizing is available
- This Ring is in Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
Converted Victorian Owl Stickpin Ring