Bringing it back to the 1940's with this Fabulous Two-tone Citrine, Ruby and Diamond Brooch! Since they're making a huge come back this is one piece you definitely need in your collection!
- 14 karat gold Brooch in Rose and White
- Stamped: "14k" on the clasp
- Prong set with a single Emerald cut Smokey Yellow Citrine, measuring: 41.70 carats, approx. 1" long x 3/4" wide
- Prong set with 8 bright Pink Round cut Rubies, measuring: Approx. .80cts T.W.
- Channel set with 2 baguette cut Diamonds and Pave set with 88 Single cut Diamonds, measuring: approx. 1 ct T.W. with an average SI2 Clarity and H-I Color grading
- The fanned out geometric design of this brooch is indicative of the time period when it was created
- Designer: Unknown, Retro Period, circa 1940's
- Official Weight of the brooch is 31.5 grams
- This Brooch is in Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repairs
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
14kt Two-tone Citrine, Ruby and Diamond Brooch