Spectacular Double Headed Snake Ring set with Single cut Diamonds in the eyes and the top of the head. It's unique open bypass design allows it to stretch ever so slightly to fit multiple fingers.
- 18 Karat Gold Setting in Yellow and White
- Stamped: "750" on the inside of the head
- Pave set with 18 Single cut Diamonds, 9 on each head, measuring: .30cts T.W.
- The ring shank measures: 4.2mm, and the head measures: 7.8mm
- Designer: Unknown, circa 1960
- Official Weight of the ring is 6.9 grams
- This ring setting is in Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs or Damage and/or Repairs
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
18k Two-tone Double headed Snake Ring